IMPORTANT: This Gauge is configured to work with GM type ECUs ONLY. To use a Freedom CAN-BUS Oil Pressure gauge you will need to know if your vehicle supports the CAN-BUS protocol and Oil Pressure output. Please verify before you place an order. For more information about CAN-bus and vehicles that support it, click here.
Freedom CAN-BUS Oil Pressure Gauge
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into a round 2.062" (52mm) dash cutout (hole)
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details (Please read before ordering):
- For 2008 and Newer vehicles only!
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring.
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device.
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge.
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting.
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal.
If this Freedom CAN-BUS gauge does not work for you then Click here to view an alternative universal gauge.
Speedhut manufactures a complete line of gauges, speedometers, tachometers, and shift lights all in the USA!
With over 10 years of success and growth in the extremely competitive international gauge market. We continually strive to stay ahead of the competition with innovative design and solid engineering. In a global economy where many companies are outsourcing their manufacturing offshore, we take great pride in designing and developing everything in-house. There's no outsourcing of any gauges to contract manufacturers, and all assembly, calibration and final testing is done in our facility in Orem, Utah. The result is a higher quality product that is still affordable to price-conscious customers.
For more info CLICK HERE!
We expect our gauges to last a LIFETIME and you should, too!
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our gauges, tachometers, and shift-lights. Every gauge, tachometer, and shift-light includes a lifetime warranty on the electronic circuit board inside the product case. All other parts of a gauge, tachometer, or shift-light (including sensor and wiring) are covered with an unlimited 5-year warranty.
This LIFETIME/5-YEAR warranty also covers every gauge, tachometer, or shift-light purchased since Jan 1, 2006 to the original purchaser.
For more info CLICK HERE!