Engauge, Fan Speed Gauge, 0-2000 RPM
This is a Gauge for Computer Hardware (it is NOT intended to be an automotive instrument).
For more information and the software needed to use this gauge please go to speedhut.com/Engauge_Start_Guide.html
The Engauge Fan Speed Gauge (0-2000 RPM); an analog gauge used to monitor system Fan Speed. See, in real time, the fan speed go up and down as events occur.
- Retrieves real-time fan speed data from the onboard monitoring of the motherboard/graphics card
- Daisy chain to other Engauge gauges (up to 5 on one PC)
- 19 Color LED to match the color theme of your PC
- Easy to set up with our Engauge Controller Software
- OS: 32bit or 64bit version of Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Internet connection is required for initial setup.
- USB 1.1 or higher