Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge with built in controller, no calibration necessary.
Air/Fuel Wideband features:
- Fits into 2.062" (52mm) dash hole; a thin composite carbon case design allows easy mounting in tight locations (great for gauge pods).
- Completely standalone with built-in controller
- Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor (and bung) which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off-road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 8 ft. sensor harness
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Front side button
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- "LIFE-TIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!"
2-1/16" Standalone Air/Fuel Wideband O2 gauge 8.5-18 (w/ warning)
Ships with the following:
- Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor
- Wiring Harness is 8 feet long.
Speedhut manufactures a complete line of gauges, speedometers, tachometers, and shift lights all in the USA!
With over 10 years of success and growth in the extremely competitive international gauge market. We continually strive to stay ahead of the competition with innovative design and solid engineering. In a global economy where many companies are outsourcing their manufacturing offshore, we take great pride in designing and developing everything in-house. There's no outsourcing of any gauges to contract manufacturers, and all assembly, calibration and final testing is done in our facility in Orem, Utah. The result is a higher quality product that is still affordable to price-conscious customers.
For more info CLICK HERE!
We expect our gauges to last a LIFETIME and you should, too!
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our gauges, tachometers, and shift-lights. Every gauge, tachometer, and shift-light includes a lifetime warranty on the electronic circuit board inside the product case. All other parts of a gauge, tachometer, or shift-light (including sensor and wiring) are covered with an unlimited 5-year warranty.
This LIFETIME/5-YEAR warranty also covers every gauge, tachometer, or shift-light purchased since Jan 1, 2006 to the original purchaser.
For more info CLICK HERE!